8:30p The trip from SFO to LAX was cramped and uneventful - still waiting for United Airlines to shine. In all fairness, the UA personnel have been really great it's just the UA processes and policies that have been disappointing. I'm sitting in the international terminal at LAX charging my electric devices and killing time before my long flight to Melbourne. I'm sharing the charging station with a couple of young ladies from New Zealand - we're all headed in the same direction. I think I will sleep well on the next segment, I hope. 11:30p - ish Finally wheels up. The Boeing 787-9 is a wide plane, I had plenty of room and I had strategically chosen a window seat. I like the window on a long flight that I plan to sleep on as I can put a pillow against the window so I have something to lean against. Middle of the night - constantly shifting, trying to sleep. The economy seats don't really recline much so most of my weight is on my tail bone and it doe...
Comments
Post a Comment