Popular posts from this blog
How far is 13 hours?
Desolation Sound, B.C. Before I get started, I just want to point out that for those of you who subscribed to this blog and are receiving emails, I just noticed that you don't get the pictures in the emails. However, the emails have a link to the blog at the bottom so you can quickly go to the site and view photos if you choose to. So how far is 13 hours? 6392 miles! those are the flight miles for our 13 hour journey from Vancouver, B.C., to Hong Kong. That is a long time to be on a plane and even with the foam pad I brought to sit on, I still was saddle sore. We flew Hong Kong Airlines and that was fine - an older plane - and they were nice people. Arriving in Hong Kong a bit groggy, we found our way to the luggage storage counter where we left our larger luggage (~$17.00 USD for 24 hours) and stowed what we would need for our exploration in small day packs. Scott - "Becky smile", Becky - "no, not after 13 hours on that plane!" The train/subway i...

Comments
Post a Comment